Our Vision…

  • We are encouraging all young people to take action in their community and our world.
  • We are moving forward with our mission.
  • We are powerful advocates for change.
  • We are making a difference.
  • We are proactive not reactive.
  • We are the future so hear our voices!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

ViCtoMIzEd Featured in Altered Couture Magazine

I am excited to share that recently I have managed to have some of my work published in my favorite magazine. The magazine that has guided several of my design inspirations and projects have allowed me to lead others in their dream works. This lovely magazine is released only four times a year (one for each season) and is filled with some of the most beautiful clothing; along with the directions on how to create your own interpretation of the design.
For years I have been expressing my creativity through my styling and designing clothes. Now, not only do I get to share my talent with my family and friends; but the other millions of fashion victims in the world like myself.


Through my love of clothes, I have been able to inspire others to be their own. In school, my friends and I pulled together a club called the StYLe SocIeTy in which anyone can come and be taught to express themselves through fashion and design. The Altered Couture magazine I would have to say has become a clear basis for the projects we have constructed. These art projects are planned to be apart of our annual trunk show. We will sell our art transformations, use money for future supplies we will need; leaving the rest to donate to the American Heart Association and inspire others to help neighbors in need.


Being the Vice President of the DECA Club at our school (a club of dedicated business and fashion students) I can also provide my aspiring peers with the correct knowledge for management and estimation of value for their creations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home